Beauty Junkie: Lashes, Lashes, Lashes
One of the easiest ways to play up your features is through your eyes and these days it is virtually impossible to not be able to do that. With just a touch of the RIGHT mascara you can turn your lashes into something luscious, sultry and fierce and draw more attention--the right attention, toward you.
Below is a list of a few of my all time favorite mascaras. After you check out my list, let me know- what are some of your favorite mascaras to use?
1. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara- A classic.
2. Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara- This title is literally true to it's name. If you are someone looking for DRAMA this is definitely the mascara for you. The volume it gives your lashes is true to form. This mascara is one word-BOLD!
3. Estee Lauder-High Definition Volume Mascara- This mascara is great if you are looking for a good mascara that is long lasting in color and quality. It's a great non clumpy mascara and the color does not fade. After hours of wearing it it looked like I had just applied it to my lashes.
4. Maybelline Volum' Express One by one Mascara-Currently my favorite mascara to use. Maybelline was definitely on point with this mascara. It lengthens and adds volume to every single lash, "one by one". I've gotten so many compliments on my lashes thanks to this mascara. It gives the look of false lashes without having to wear them!
5. Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Mascara- A good mascara with fun packaging.
6. Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara-Another great pick for volume. Not as intense as The Falsies but still gives you the look you want.
*Ladies, A Note- Be advised after much research and personal experience, only use water proof mascara if it is absolutely necessary. If you are in water often and your lifestyle requires you be in contact with water more than average, then waterproof is totally fine, but other than that all you need is a regular mascara. If used wrong, waterproof mascara can do more damage than good to your lashes, so stick to regular mascara instead to be on the safer side.
Posted by Tiffani